What is your New Years resolution?
I don’t know about you but I don’t like that question for a number of reasons
1. It’s just annoying – it’s like you didn’t care what my goals were the other 364 days but now that it’s the 31st of December you want to know!!!
2. If I didn’t get my shit together the past 12 months what makes you think asking me today is going be any different!!!
3. You are only asking me so you can talk about all the crap you have done, want to do – #selfabsorbed
For those of you who got shit done and got success with your studies or career then awesome … Ps we are glad we were part of your success journey because it makes us and breakout in to our victory
For the rest of you what can I say ???
I can give you the usual new years blah blah blah new year new you or I can ask you this
⏩Why didn’t you get your shit together?⏪
Seriously what’s the honest answer? Write it down
You don’t have to be honest with me but at least be honest with yourself…. You owe yourself that much
Look…. My team and I know you have hopes & dreams….
Did you struggle with your career goals because of
1. You felt frustrated when you didn’t see results for the effort you made or found you had obstacles in your way that prevented you from achieving your success?
2. Was it a case of procrastination & distractions that were the causes to why you didn’t make progress?
3. Did you have Busy bee syndrome?
That’s when a person is always busy but because this person is busy doing the wrong things or doing things in the wrong order it results in very little progress and this busy bee feels exhausted.
My team wanted to write about all of our successful projects which there have been many… We were going to shout about how awesome our year has been however I realised how does that help you?
1. You the person who is currently facing a study or career dilemma?
2. You who’s having a moment of Study or Career crisis?
3. You who feels hopeless with how you life is right now?
2018, that’s almost gone, you wrote down why you didn’t get your shit together are you ready today to accept the support we can give you so that you can achieve your goals for 2019?
Yes… Keep reading and get ready to click some buttons… Yes it’s really that simple!
Step 1 – Take a look at our top 5 articles (based on views) and discover which one helps you in your current situation
Step 2 – Forgive yourself –
Perhaps 2018 wasn’t the year you thought it was going to be. Being too hard on yourself will not serve you so instead say out loud “I’m enough and I forgive myself.
Open yourself to investing in your goals.
Step 3 Join our new exclusive FB group here you will discover the secrets to Study and Career success.
You will benefit because…
1. We will provide you with solutions and simple practical step by step guides to help you reach your career goals and dreams in the year 2019.
2. We will provide you with more content to help you with your career and study dilemma. We are creating new programmes and products that are in audio, written and video format that you will find exclusively in the FB group which you can access at a time convenient for you once you join.
3. Receive 121 guidance and personalised solutions – As one of my clients said “Google can’t do this!”All you have to do is click
My team and I are ready to take you to the next level ….
Are you ready ?
Let’s achieve Your #Studygreatness & #CareergreatnessDon’t forget to join our movement to reach success in your studies and careers #Studygreatness #Careergreatness
Share with us your experiences.
We are especially looking to hear from those of you who have overcome struggles in your studies or career.