Review your current situation to help you get ahead
Last week we spoke about future proofing your life and success and reverse engineering your life to find out exactly what it’s going to take to win and achieve #Studygreatness & #Careergreatness
Today we will discuss planning your future
But before we can plan for the future we need to first look at our current situation and work from there. For our example in this step – let’s say you decide that you want to be an accountant – what exactly is needed for us to achieve that goal?
Review your current situation
In this step you will determine or look at the following:
- Do you have or did you have the correct subjects at school to study in that direction?
- If you didn’t/don’t – how can you solve this now?
- Do you actually love numbers and feel that you can work with them all day?
- Are you more creative or more logical?
- If you are working currently – will you need to study part-time or can you study full time?
- Do you have any contacts or connections in the accounting world that could give you some insight into the industry?
- Do you want to work for somebody else or open your own accounting practice?
Want to learn how to reverse engineer your goals?
Let me and my team help you in your journey towards success.
Sign up for my free career clinic. This quick yet powerful 15-minute session can help get a clearer picture of what it is you need to do to get to where you want.
Click here to book a career guidance session
Stay tuned for next week’s article where we dive deep into the accountant example, by reverse engineering what it takes to become an accountant.
Don’t forget to join our movement to reach success in your studies and careers #Studygreatness #Careergreatness
Share with us your experiences.
We are especially looking to hear from those of you who have overcome struggles in your studies or career.
Send us a message to our social media links below. Your story may be just what someone else needs to hear to create their own breakthrough.