So you’ve spent days, weeks, month, maybe even years looking for this dream job of yours that you currently have. Only now you find yourself feeling frustrated that it hasn’t quite lived up to expectations. Before you jump ship or start spending effort and energy looking for another role, let’s make sure that the role you’re currently in is the right fit for you.
The following activity has been designed to help you:
- Establish whether or not the current role you are in right now with your current company is actually the right fit for you.
- Allow you to establish whether or not you need to stay in your current role and develop yourself further
- Is it time to look externally to find your dream job and create your #Careergreatness
The result you will achieve will be:
- It will empower you to make informed choices
- To discover what is the best option for you
- It will allow you to take the necessary steps and actions to achieve your #Careergreatness
Let’s get started.
Do you have your #Careergreatness story board?
If you’re wondering right now: I don’t know what that is or I don’t have one.
You need to do this step first.
The aim of this step is to:
- Establish what it is that you will need to create, for your very own personalised action plan
- Allow you to dive deeper into whether or not this current role is the right fit for you
- Establish what your #Careergreatness looks like.
- The #Careergreatness story board is the tool that is going to help you to do this.
Click the link and create your story board.
Let me and my team help you in your journey towards success.
Sign up for my free career clinic. This quick yet powerful 15-minute session can help get a clearer picture of what it is you need to do to get to where you want.
Click here to book a career guidance session
Not everything you work on when achieving your #Careergreatness is going to be fun.
You have to be willing to accept that there are going to task and activities which you will need to undertake that won’t be fun.
The reason you do them is because you know ultimately it’s going to help you achieve your #Careergreatness.
It’s called the “Grind or Hustle”
Are you ready?
In next week’s article I’m going to show you a 6 step guide, to hustle your way in to your #Careergreatness. This will result in you discovering whether or not you stay or leave your current job.
Plus I will show you how to make sure the next job you do is the right one for you!